- As used in this policy:
“customer” means an individual, public agencies or organisation acting on behalf of a public agency who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; and
“personal data” means data, whether true or not, automated or non-automated about a customer or ‘Data Subject’ who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
- Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, examples of personal data which we may collect from you include but are not limited to:
- name, NRIC, passport or other identification number;
- residential/mailing address, email address, telephone number;
- nationality, gender, date of birth, marital status, photograph;
- employment information, membership, health and financial information;
- personal data of your family members, such as next of kin, spouse and children;
- race, religion.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by relevant personal data protection laws.. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
- We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- verifying your identity;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- managing your relationship with us;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third-party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and;
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
- We may disclose your personal data:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and services requested by you; or
- to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions with reference to the above-mentioned purposes.
- The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under a contract with you).
- We may collect or analyse anonymised information from which individuals cannot be identified (“Aggregate Information”), such as number of users and their frequency of use, the number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on our websites and common entry and exit points into our websites.
- We make use of “cookies” to store and track Aggregate Information about you when you enter our website(s). Such cookies are used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their online preferences.
- Such aggregate Information collected may be used to assist us in analysing the usage of our website(s) so as to improve your online experience with us.
- Should you wish to disable the cookies associated with these technologies you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, please note that this may affect the functionality of the website(s).
RELIANCE ON THE LEGITIMATE INTERESTS EXCEPTION
- We may collect, use or disclose your personal data without your consent for the legitimate interests of Project Delivery Partners Pte Ltd and / or its subsidiaries. Project Delivery Partners Pte Ltd and / or its subsidiaries will assess the likely adverse effects on the individual and determine that the legitimate interests outweigh any adverse effect.
- In line with the legitimate interests’ exception, we will collect, use or disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
- Fraud detection and prevention;
- Detection and prevention of misuse of services;
- Network analysis to prevent fraud and financial crime, and perform credit analysis; and;
- Collection and use of personal data on company-issued devices to prevent data loss.
The purposes listed in the above clause may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
- Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process and effect your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
- Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 11 above.
- Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
- If you would like to withdraw your consent at any time, you can inform us through the applicable electronic channels or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
- Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
- We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. In general, our response will be within thirty (30) business days. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the relevant personal data protection laws).
- This digital service may contain links to non-Government digital services whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible on the content and privacy practices of these other digital services and we encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those digital services.
- We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of such third-party website(s) by checking the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as minimised collection of personal data, authentication and access controls (such as good password practices, need-to-basis for data disclosure, etc.), encryption of data, data anonymisation, up-to-date antivirus protection, regular patching of operating system and other software, securely erase storage media in devices before disposal, web security measures against risks, usage of one time password(otp)/2 factor authentication (2fa)/multi-factor authentication (mfa) to secure access, and security review and testing performed regularly.
- You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
- We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
- You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner:
Name of DPO : Ooi Yang Lee
Contact No. : +65-68087788
Email Address : email@example.com
- The site is not intended for use by children or individuals under the age of thirteen (13) and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13.